Quadrelease Plate Carrier Level 4 Armor Plates
Plate Carrier with Armor Plates: 2pcs level IV Armor Plates
Front and back
Front and Back NIJ.06 level IV SA plates included
Lightweight Hard Plates – only 6.0 lbs each, weight of full set below 14.0 lbs
Available in Black, Tan or Green and MOLLE or LASER CUT
Quadrelease PLATE CARRIER with Level 4 Armor Plates
QUADRELEASE PLATE CARRIER BUNDLE
1 x PLATE CARRIER
The QuadreleaseTM Plate Carrier was designed as a fast attach- fast detach plate carrier able to carry rifle plates or soft armor panels. The plate carrier is fitted for standard/shooter’s/swimmer’s cut rifle plates and has a quad-system self-lubricating quick release latches with high mechanical resistance, structural rigidity, and excellent impact resistance.
- Durable 500D Nylon fabric.
- Chest adjustment up to 52” circumference.
- Quick release tags allow the carrier to be quickly removed, and at the same time quickly secured.
- 10×12 front and back plate slots are able to accommodate both hard and soft panels. Side cummerbund is capable of accepting 10×6” soft armor plating.
- Fully adjustable shoulder straps, Velcro patches on the front and back. Comes with MOLLE patches front, back, and side (LASER CUT is also available).
- 4pcs Quick Release buckles for the fast attach – fast detach.
- Ten mesh panels strategically placed to help dissipate perspiration and channel airflow, keeping you cooler and drier.
- Padded and adjustable shoulder straps to help displace weight off your shoulders, also able to add soft armor panels.
2 x HARD ARMOR PLATES
Designed to provide level IV protection against multiple .30-06 Armor Piercing rounds ceramic composite hard armor plate is coated with weatherproof polyurethane to absorb and completely contain rifle rounds, up to powerful .30-06 APM2.
Tested to be truly multi-hit, this plate is the most reasonable choice for those looking for Stand Alone Level 4 Protection.
- Made with UHMW Polyethylene and Ceramic (Silicon Carbide)
- Ultralight 6.0 lbs construction.
- Tested To Stop Multiple Armor Piercing Rounds (.30-06-cal. APM2)
- Harsh Conditions Resistant (Weatherproof Polyurea Coating)
- Available in 10×12”
- Ceramic coverage over 111 square inches.