Skeletac Plate Carrier Level 4 Multicurve Armor Plates
1x Skeletac Plate Carrier, 2x level IV Multicurve Stand Alone 10×12” Armor Panels.
Level IV Plates stops multiple .30-06 rounds
Plate Carrier Made in Europe.
Skeletac PLATE CARRIER with Level 4 Multicurve Armor Plates
Skeletac PLATE CARRIER BUNDLE
1 x PLATE CARRIER
Skeletac Plate Carrier is a low profile, light, versatile, MOLLE compatible plate carrier, which can be easily adapted for different user needs. Skeletac, due to its construction fits most hard armor plate types and sizes. The buckles on the front frame are compatible with front flaps and chest rigs from any other manufacturer that uses such attach method.
- Manufactured from laser cut and heat shaped 2.4mm Kydex
- Low profile and lightweight design
- Designed in MOLLE standard
- Solid attach points for both shoulder and waist by utilizing 2M ROC® buckles
- Solid color design for easier camouflage exchange with the use of plate bags
- Fast and easy adjustment for any plate size
- Cummerbunds adjustment is based on elastic webbing to ensure proper fit to the body
- Optional front Velcro panel for ID and Agency Identifier Placard.
- Optional Kangaroo Pouch with Velcro panel and top mounted twin buckle attach points.
- Optional Triple Mag Ammo pouch with Velcro back and top mounted twin slide buckles.
- If any further heat shaping is required it can be done with heat gun or hair dryer
LEVEL 4 MULTICURVE
2 x HARD ARMOR PLATES
Designed to provide level IV protection against multiple .30-06 Armor Piercing rounds ceramic composite hard armor plate is coated with weatherproof polyurethane to absorb and completely contain rifle rounds, up to powerful .30-06 APM2.
Tested to be truly multi-hit, this plate is the most reasonable choice for those looking for Stand Alone
- Made with UHMW Polyethylene and Ceramic (Silicon Carbide)
- Ultralight 6.0 lbs construction.
- Tested To Stop Multiple Armor Piercing Rounds (.30-06-cal. APM2)
- Harsh Conditions Resistant (Weatherproof Fabric Cover)
- Available in 10×12”
- Ceramic coverage over 111 square inches.