Formoza Plate Carrier Level 3+ Armor Plates
FORMOZA PLATE CARRIER
2PCS LEVEL3+ 10×12″ HARD ARMOR PLATES
FRONT AND BACK
FRONT AND BACK (10×12”) LEVEL 4 HARD ARMOR PLATES INCLUDED FOR RIFLE THREAT PROTECTION
MADE IN EU
PLATE CARRIER MADE IN EUROPE
CORDURA NYLON FABRIC WITH GALVANIZED RUBBER AS MAIN FABRIC MATERIALS
LASER CUT / MOLLE COMPATIBLE. WORKS WITH SKELETAC POUCHES (SOLD SEPARATELY)
COMES WITH LASER-CUT FRONT FLAP (EXCHANGEABLE AND COMPATIBLE WITH SKELETAC FRONT FLAP KANGAROO POUCHES)
FORMOZA PLATE CARRIER
The following bundle includes:
- Formoza Plate Carrier
- 2PCS Level 3+ 10×12″ Hard Armor Plates
Additional Accessories Included:
- Come with Laser-Cut Front Flap (exchangable and compatible with Skeletac Front Flap Kangaroo Pouches)
1 x PLATE CARRIER
From the depths of Europe’s coldest and deepest fathoms surfaces one of the most guarded researched and developed Armor Plate Carriers. Borne from covert maritime operations combat swimmers from Military Unit Formoza spent hours of real-world waterborne missions testing and perfecting this advanced Plate Carrier into what is known today as the Formoza Plate Carrier.
- Standard 10×12” SAPI sized Hard Rifle Plate compatibility.
- Thanks to adjustable straps – fits plates of all thicknesses.
- Laser cut MOLLE compatible load bearing system front and back
- Detachable laser-cut front flap for easy attachment of pouches and accessories.
- Compatible with Skeletac PC’s Kangaroo Pouch panels and inserts.
- Galvanized Rubber-Like composite material to repel moisture and salt-water corrosion.
LEVEL 3+ 10×12″
2 x HARD ARMOR PLATES
At only 4.40 lbs this ceramic composite plate stops multiple armor-piercing rounds and is 35% lighter then average steel plate equivalent. Body armor plates protection against the popular Green Tip round (5.56 M855) and 7.62×39mm, has never been so light and spall-free.rnrnIncreased protection area provided by ceramic ballistic plate – choose Ace Link Armor plates with Extended Ceramic Coverage for the most comprehensive protection of your vital organs. There is no compromise when it comes to your safety!rnrnCeramics are lighter than steel so a ballistic vest equipped with such plates will be comfortable at the same time.